click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results
open map
View Roadmap Satellite Hybrid Terrain My Location Fullscreen Prev Next
Advanced Search
We found 0 results. Do you want to load the results now ?
Advanced Search
we found 0 results
Your search results

Malaysia My Second Home Programme – MM2H

Posted by haydenlee on May 11, 2011
| 0

Catered to attract more foreigners to migrate and set up their lives in Malaysia, the Malaysia My Second Home Programme is an initiative designed and promoted by the Government of Malaysia for them to enter Malaysia for as long as possible using a multiple-entry social visit pass which will start with a 10 year period. It is then renewable for a specific period of time after that.

This means that foreigners would be able to work in the country making it their second home, so to speak. The eligibility to be included in this programme is extended to citizens from all countries where they are allowed to obtain the visa which will also enable them to bring their spouses and unmarried children below 18 years old into Malaysia.

They can now apply for the programme directly or through the agents appointed by the Ministry of Tourism of Malaysia but it is up to them as there is no need to go through any third party agents.

To apply for this, the application forms must be submitted to the MM2H center or through an appointed agent. Apart from that, the applicant would also need to attach a resume which must include the academic qualifications, working experiences and expertise and skills. The application form can be downloaded through the MM2H website. 3 copies of the IM.12 form for application for the social visit pass must also be enclosed. All dependents (spouse and children) of the applicant would need an independent form. 4 coloured passport photographs are also needed.

A copy of the travel document and a letter of good conduct from a government agency would also be needed. Documents like birth certificates, marriage certificates, health condition, 3 months bank statements, 3 months pay slip and declaration of financial capability too must be included.

If all goes well, a conditional approval letter will be issued and the applicant can then enter the country. Once here, a fixed deposit account must be opened for a one-year period and the applicant would also be required to purchase medical insurance. After that, the documents need to be submitted to the MM2H Center. From there, the visa will then be issued to the applicant.

Leave a Reply

  • Mortgage Calculator